Paper & Pencil Project goes to amazing mountain of Sampoangon, Calape, Bohol

 


Amidst pandemic, Philippine education still continues. I know each one of has struggles and needs but still, there are people who’s willing to extend their help through donations for the yearly Paper and Pencil project. For this year I am so blessed to have these people even we're in this bad situation. 

I chose to visit Sampoangon Elementary School for the place is very far from the main land of Calape so I could experience what they have in there. The place is just a neighbor barangay where I live which is Tinibgan and I already been there twice just to witness my two brothers joined the basketball. When I get there, I realize and ask my myself "Why they are in this kind of place? Are they happy of being there?,   









I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to the people behind the success of this year’s project. You definitely are God’s instruments to touch the lives and lessen the heavy loads of our young learners for this New normal education. 

May God continue to bless your purses with abundance, good health and safety from Covid 19.

Thankful to the following Sponsors (Paper & Pencil Project 2020)

Junalyn Nazareno, Ling Ararao, Mines Cimafranca Corona, Calape Forest Resort,Rose Ann Nazareno, yumMina's Bread and Pastries,  JT Wong-Garcia Labajo, SK-Calape, Glory Daguinod Dumadag, Clarice Josol, Myla Manitas, Eummie Yui Ytachi, Printscreen Prints and Graphics, People of New Zealand with the help of Mr. @Harry J Tesorio Catherine Joy Tesorio 

Isabel Saulon, Mark Bausin, Ethel Mondarte, Emelita Cagas, Ernestine Ladisla, Genessa Mullin, Patricia Mabunga

Till next Project!

Randy Asoy

I am a Freelance Photographer, blogger, Graphic Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment