ISOLA DI FRANCESCO | A MUST VISIT ISLAND OF PANGLAO BOHOL



Bohol is now one of the most visited provinces in the Philippines because of it's God's Gift nature which everyone can't say NO to explore. One of those places we love to be with is the  white sand beaches in panglao. Now its time for me to let you know the must visit island of Panglao, Bohol the "ISOLA DI FRANCESCO".


ISOLA DI FRANCESCO was known to the travelers as Bohol Virgin Island and it's a place of meditation and reflection owned by the Philippine Center of St. Pio of Pietrelcina 


I've been to this Island two times already, first I'm with my office-mates when I was on-the-job-training days. second with my friend and I was surprised that day because that was her birthday, I have no idea why she invited me to be with her to this amazing island of Panglao.. wow!!!She was suppose to be surprised!. Now I will show to you the photos I've taken in Isola di Francesco, of course I love photography I'm very sure you will love it too and you must visit there cuz I will also let you know how to get there, what to bring and other important reminders upon traveling.


HOW TO GET THERE?


It's really very easy to get there! Enjoy as I tell you these.....

  • The starting point is Tagbilaran City. If you’re in a hurry, you can haggle a tricycle driver to take you there. But if you’re not in a hurry and in a very tight budget, I suggest you take a jeepney. You can either take a jeepney bound to Alona/Tawala, Dauis or any jeepney as long as it stops at Panglao Public Market. The earliest schedule they have is 6:00 AM and I guess it will only take you a half to quarter an hour reaching Panglao Public Market.
  • After dropping off at Panglao Public Market, you can either ride a habal-habal or motorbike to Panglao port or have a little exercise and walk. You can ask some locals on how to get there. Pretty much, you just need to walk straight until you see the Panglao church and on right side is the port.

The Isola management has their own boat shuttle service that starts to operate and accepts passengers not earlier than 9:00 AM unless it’s high tide. You just need to register your name and then, they will give you your priority number. And by then, you will be called once it’s your turn to ride on the boat.


Please be reminded of Isola’s boat schedules:

  • Mondays – Sundays
  • Back and forth: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
  • until 3:00 PM going back to Panglao Port

Isola di Francesco is open to everyone with no entrance fee with free boat shuttle service and only accepting donations.

Safety Precautions and Things to be observed



  • Always observe silence
  • You are not allowed to bring foods and drinks. Only foods from the island’s canteen can be consumed while staying in the island.
  • Observe cleanliness
  • other, Please refer to the picture above.


Let me share the Photos around Isola di Francesco with Beautiful friend!





























Randy Asoy

I am a Freelance Photographer, blogger, Graphic Designer.

1 comment:

  1. This was so fun! I'm glad we did that impromptu trip on my birthday, Rands! Thank you for being a kaladkarin friend. Ready molaag anytime haha! Apir! - RJane

    ReplyDelete