BOFFO RESORT: A Serene Experience

Want to Experience a kind of place would  love to stay? with  pleasing staff? affordable price? and most of all Peaceful, Calm, and PERFECT place to unwind. Try...well, not just try. You should visit BOFFO RESORT. 



My Friends love to feel that they are special when they visit a place or some of those for vacation. So they thought they have found it here at Boffo Resort of Sandingan Island in Municipality of Loon, Bohol.  

And absolutely they aren't wrong that they choose this right place. And here some Photos, Photos that we have pretty much enjoy their Facilities,




and especially when it comes to their staff and  FOOD... I love them so much.


Calamari

Chop Suey


Four Seasons Shake

We also found a Perfect place for bonding "Pool Area" the reason why I''m here!


And they have also the right place to Play. if you love, you should ask first if that's okey for them and make sure not to disturb the others. Meet my FRIENDS that make me laugh because of their contagious laughter, the reason I love being with them.


Chen, Bryan, Honey, JM and the very Beautiful Mom of Baby Dy "Hazel".

Randy Asoy

I am a Freelance Photographer, blogger, Graphic Designer.

2 comments:

  1. Nice place. I would love to visit Bohol someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.. and all my friends love it, thats why they are always visit BOffo whenever they need to unwind themselves.

      Delete